In light of the ongoing global crisis caused by the COVID pandemic, Embark has made the decision to suspend all treks from now until 1 September, 2020.
In an effort to make future travel plans safe, secure and provide reassurance that our number one priority is our clients, we have made the following allowances:
For those booked on trips that have been suspended:
- We will extend a credit of any payments made toward a future trip.
- This credit extends for any trek departing before 31 December 2021.
If you are registered for a trek departing after 1 September 2020, plans remain in place to proceed with your trek and there are no changes at this time. We will continue to monitor the situation and be in communication with you as things develop and we know more about travel possibilities after 1 September, 2020. If you wish to cancel from your trip, you have the following options:
- Receive a credit of any payments made toward a future trek with a departure date before 30 September 2021.
- For all such bookings final payment for your trek is now due 60 days prior to the start date of the trek, rather than 90 days.
For all new treks booked from now until September 2021 all deposits are refundable if travel is not possible due to borders closing or further pandemic-related issues out of the control of the operator and traveler. Refunds not available due to traveler personal choice.